Thursday, October 2, 2008

Dinner Went Well!

Mmmm, I pulled it off - the dinner, that is. I decided to change the menu a little, as I thought two of the flavours wouldn't gel, between the cherry tomato salad & gnocchi sauce. So, I baked the prawns & salmon in the oven, made a sun dried tomato creamy sauce, not a great deal, enough to dress the fish & the gnocchi, together with steamed broccoli. I think it worked pretty well. Hubby commended me, but I didn't get the "I'll have the one again".

Had an easy day, both boys at school, so no distractions. I motivated myself to get into listing some pics, managed to do 8 thus far. They're not selling very well, though - so this is a bit annoying. Probably only 1 in 5 or 6 - but that's better than nothing I s'pose.

Boys at home, finishing their school day at 3.00 p.m. The youngest smothered me in kisses, as usual, and wondered if the tooth fairy had left some money yet. His tooth came out this morning prior to going to school, his 2nd baby tooth he's lost. The first one, well, he did lose it as he went to sleep with it and woke up without it. I'm not sure what the tooth fairy pays these days for a tooth, maybe $2.00 should be ample.

Best shake a leg and get the cooking underway.